A business service you can't live withoutSECURE LOGIN
More ways to access, transfer and manage your money.
Remote Deposit Capture
Deposits are now effortless. Sign up for Business Remote Deposit Capture and we’ll provide you with a scanner to connect to your computer. Scan paper checks and deposit the funds in a few simple steps. It’s quick and convenient, and it will save you a trip to a branch.
- Accelerates the availability of funds for better cash-flow management
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Saves processing costs
- Saves time by eliminating a trip to a branch
- Reduces the risk of fraud or loss due to theft or accident by processing checks on site
- Benefits the environment by reducing paper
- For Remote Deposit Capture application click here.
Electronic Cash Disbursements
No need for paper checks anymore! You can now receive payments, make deposits and payments, pay employees and vendors through our ACH network!
- Time and cost efficient
- Consistent availability of funds
- Convenient and less fraud risk of writing or depositing checks
- Elimination of postage expense and late fees
- Collect reoccurring revenue from customers, such as subscriptions, memberships, and dues
- Deposits are made on time, every time
- Saves processing costs
- Benefits the environment by eliminating paper
- For Electronic Cash Disbursement application click here.
Positive Pay helps prevent check fraud and strengthens internal controls by systematically comparing checks presented on your account against the checks you issue daily. It works by verifying check numbers and dollar amounts and then reporting discrepancies to you via the Internet. If you identify a fraudulent check in the provided list, simply notify us online by the cutoff time to return the item.
How Does It Work?
There are daily operations that are put in place with Check Positive Pay to help mitigate check fraud. As soon as you issue checks, just provide Southern Security with your check register containing the details of the checks you want to post to your account. You may upload your check register file directly from your PC via direct transmission or Business Online (BOL) import. You can even enter check details directly on our online portal.
When checks are presented for payment, we systemically compare the dollar amount and check number to the check register file ensuring a match. If the checks presented do not match, we will notify you of the exception items. Using the check information as well as a digital image of the check, you will need to review and decide whether you want the exception items to Pay or Return via Business Online. Check images may be reversed, enlarged, emailed, or forwarded to facilitate decision-making. All exception items without a decision will be returned once the decision period ends to ensure you are protected from fraudulent item posting.
By embracing digital-forward solutions, your business gets revenue growth, cost savings, top-level security, and the ability to provide secure, seamless payment experiences from anywhere. Learn how our solutions can help you:
- Run your business virtually anywhere with flexible hardware and software options. Speed up operations by leveraging integrated solutions designed for multisite businesses.
- Grow your business and revenue with loyalty and rewards. Leverage mobile offers and loyalty solutions with integrated analytics to capture transactions automatically. Use recurring payments to increase transaction frequency.
- Increase efficiency and help optimize the costs of accepting payments through more channels and devices with smart routing. Help lower payroll costs and improve back-office processes with innovative payroll solutions.
- Optimize security by leveraging industry-leading security solutions to help protect your business and your customers’ information.
© 2022 Southern Security Federal Credit Union.
Created by eBiz Solutions